Short Notice.
    Kimiko. Filipino. Japanese.
    Industrial Designer. Photographer.
    Graphic Artist. Thomasian. Grace
    Believer. God's Beloved.

    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    what if he ask you to be his girl and woman for the rest of his life....and sumhow u feel the same way... wud u say yes or no... knowing there will be no tomorrow...to wait... the moment to answer is only NOW....WELL....

    If I feel the same way, why would I answer "no"? :)

    Mukhang kilala ko na kung sino nagtanong nito. :)))

    AND NOW I THINK BACK.. kapag may bahay at lupa nalang pala. :)) At kapag may blessing na ng parents :))

    Labels:

    "what if he ask you to be his girl and woman for the rest of his life....and sumhow u feel the same way... wud u say yes or no... knowing there will be no tomorrow...to wait... the moment to answer is only NOW....WELL...." was Posted On: Sunday, June 13, 2010 @4:48 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.