Reality Check #219
Today, I realized, fake cannot bring endless joy. I am so happy that finally my shoes is done! :) Actually, it is "almost" done because the sole isn't finish yet. But still, you can see my design already. :D After the rides from UST to Marikina, the times we get haggard by finding the places we need to go, the materials we need to buy, and the decisions we need to make, atlas! We have the results in our hands! :D
But the thing here is, I got the happiness because I already see the fruit of MY LABOR, the result of MY EFFORTS. Even if it is not real, even if it is just a prototype model for my designed shoe, I still have this happiness in my heart for I did it with full efforts! Add sleepless nights, bad vibes, hassle, crashed sched to that. But I wondered, what if I bought that shoe, will I be happy with it knowing that it is fake? Yes, it is the original design, the original idea, but it is not an original shoe. Will it be really worth the price?
Sometimes we tend to be deceived by just looking to the situation, I mean, by not understanding things. We tend to give reasons and answers for something based on what we feel at the moment. Sometimes we think that imitation, pretension or artificial will make us happy till forever. But we oftentimes feel that way just because we exerted effort on it.
But look on this, when you weigh things out, which will be happier, doing a fake one or doing the original? Which will be worth the wait, having the fake or being with real?
We always need to think twice before making a choice. Because sometimes, when we get driven by our current emotions, we choose something that makes us happy at the present, without thinking in advance.
And putting your choice in temporary (the fake one, obviously it doesnt last) is like putting a water in a broken glass. It can only hold for a period of time, but it wont last. And when that time comes, it will just leave us empty.
Labels: ind, industrial design, series


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.