Short Notice.
    Kimiko. Filipino. Japanese.
    Industrial Designer. Photographer.
    Graphic Artist. Thomasian. Grace
    Believer. God's Beloved.

    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    When I found the love of my life..







    I FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. But sadly, it is not the right one for me. :(

    So anyone here who knows where I can find the size10 of this tshirt for kids, plleeeaaassseee, let me know. :| This is the last piece (size8) kasi and the saleslady do not know when they will have the other sizes again. :((

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Make me happy. :'(

    PS. Do not mind my haggard face. Thankyoubow.

    "When I found the love of my life.." was Posted On: Wednesday, July 6, 2011 @1:26 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.