What's Up.
FF without Trish and Insan at Classic Savory, Timog QC for Claire's birthday. 'Twas the first time too to see Ruther ever since the class started. After Savory, we went to Il Terrazzo for Gong Cha and Mdeal. :)) Then return to UST.
Our panel. :)
One of the three freedom walls :)

Wrangler's panel.
Dulo part of the gallery.
Pictures with friends.
The thing UST IND students been preparing for days -- OJT EXHIBIT. We had the chance to showcase the projects we had done during our OJT. Companies are divided in panels, and were designed by the interns. Glad to had bonding with the other block. They're cool and friendly and as opposite as what we had thought.
Claire and I had a chance to have a picture while on our way to College of Saint Benilde for an exhibit and a talk. We had an overnight at Tam's with Kevin and Ryan, then went straight to CSB. Trust me, it was not a bright idea to bring lots of things with you when you are going to stay overnight at friend's then you are going to a big semi formal event the next day. :))
Lots of people are already there, since we're late.
Pictures with blockmates.
UST's booth.
Aside from this, I was busy with the preparations for our church's 36th anniversary - the tarp, contributions and the Silhouette. Had two days of family bonding time with Atsi, Dada and Kuya Pat. From airport, to Buffet 101 (TRY IT!), to Kabayan, then Spiderman iMax the next day plus Wensha at night. SUPER RELAXATION AFTER BUSY DAYS INDEED! (I have pictures posted/tagged on my Facebook account and having the feeling that this post will take much longer if I post it here pa.. Yknow, katamad. :p)
Now, here I am, continuing this post I drafted for almost a week because I am, again, busy those days. Paumanhin. But I am glad to share that things are going great these days. Happiness and blessings are with me every day and all thanks to my Dad indeed! ;)






















Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.