I'm a Firm Believer of Hope.
I always believe that Hope is better as noun than verb. Hope is the subject, not an action word. The noun is certain. But the verb depends. That is one example of how the world defines such words nowadays.
One thing I realized today, it's better to do everything at your best. I just thought, God wants me to achieve higher level everyday. So wherever I am now, I know God will take me soon and lift me up one degree higher. 'Cause God never want us to stop believing and pursuing. He doesn't want us fail and be bound in failure. As Dada said, it's amazing how we put our eyes on Jesus while He put His eyes on us too. The more we lift Him up to praise, the more He lift us too from the rest. So whatever difficulties we are facing today, it doesn't matter. Because soon, we'll never be in that position anymore.
Reminding oneself that outer forces cannot affect you unless you let them to is good. But remaining calm and easy in a world full of disappointments and pride, it can be hard to tell. But all things are from Him and through Him. When Hope you see, then Hope it'll be.





Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.