Short Notice.
    Kimiko. Filipino. Japanese.
    Industrial Designer. Photographer.
    Graphic Artist. Thomasian. Grace
    Believer. God's Beloved.

    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    EAT. PRAY. LOVE.

    'Cause I'm seriously doing it. :))

    Wala lang. May mapagkaabalahan lang. Matry lang. :)) So yeah, eating for a cause thingy is real. :>

    Now I'm done with the "EAT." So if ever you see me fat, that's the result that I am proud of. :> Because I enjoyed that part a lot. HAHA Good thing that I am so stressed out by my plates and by my imbalance act of love to plates so my eating habit these days is reasonable. :))

    So now, it's "PRAY." Although this "pray" thing is always part of my life, I think I need to make something special about this. Let me see.. :>

    "EAT. PRAY. LOVE." was Posted On: Thursday, July 14, 2011 @10:46 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.