Short Notice.
    Kimiko. Filipino. Japanese.
    Industrial Designer. Photographer.
    Graphic Artist. Thomasian. Grace
    Believer. God's Beloved.

    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    One Week After

    Ano kaya sa susunod? :))

    Thursday.
    Natupad nadin ang pagdadala ni Insan ng Cello's Doughnuts for us. At sa kasamaang palad, oreo kasi ang nakuha ko. Which is, mas masarap pala ang cheese. E sorry, ubos na. So di napakali ang tyan ko. Bigla ko naisip na kapag pinauwi kami ng maaga, punta ng Cello's para bumili ng cheese. HAHA. Pinalabas kami ng 4pm at 6pm pa next class si nag-go kami. Kaso may isang misunderstanding ang nangyari which lead to pagtatampo na di ko na ikekwento. :)

    Habang nasa jeep, naikwento ni Claire ang tungkol sa Zark's Burgers. Since dun din ang punta, naisip ni Abi na magpabili nalang kami kay Jarvin ng Cello's at magkita kita sa Zark's. At dun na namin nalaman ang capacities sa pagkain ng isat isa. :))


    *(from left) Jarvin, Insan, Ako, Claire, Abi

    *The Jawbreaker. Insan, Claire and I have this each. Guess who won? :))

    *Pinipi ko muna first to see if my jaw can take it. :))

    *Haynakooo. I am proud of myself. :") HAHA



    Friday.
    BINATI NA KAMI NI CHIZI. HAHAHA :DD Wala, highlight of the day ko yan e. :))

    Ate Kaye and I met naman at Festival Alabang for dinner then went home. :)


    Saturday.
    The grabe day. :)) But I totally love this day! :)

    Woke up by 4:30am. Prepare. Then Dada fetched me by 5:40am. Went straight to Pasay kasi Starbucks is closed pa. Met Ate Smile in the terminal then straight to Wensha Spa. Sobrang bilis lang ng pangyayari. :)) Good thing nagpamassage kasi sobrang yun ang kelangan ko sa puntong yon, haha!Ate at Gerry's sa MOA. Drive thru at Krispy Kreme. Then brought Atsi and her mom sa airport going to Palawan.


    I sincerely got sad nung umalis na sila. :|

    Went to Tatay Jimmy's house because it is his birthday. Had a kulitan moment with lolo. And his wish is so funny and sweet! :D Sobrang love kita Tatay Jimmy. >:D< Met their toy poodle, Frenchie. Went to church, deretcho na till the Battle of the Bands. Ang cute lang ng Paruparo Band. :)


    Sunday.
    I missed the service. Woke up by 1pm, I guess? Alis ng bahay by 3pm. Meet Jesza at San Pedro Laguna. Then headed to ATC. Lunch (oo, lunch ko palang haha) at Tempura's. Then watched Monte Carlo. Oh I love you Paris. :") Went to Bo's Coffee, dinner ng breakfast meal. Haha! Egg + Bacon + Pancake + Coffee = DINNER KASE. =)) Then sakay na bus to Lawton by 10pm? or 10:30. :))


    Then a nakakainis at nakakainit ng ulo moment sa bus. GRR.

    Pagdating sa dorm, ligo, tas tulog. :))


    Monday.
    Went to Marikina after class. :)) Eto yung moment na para kaming Hangover casts. Went to one place, know infos, then ask where we will go after. :)) At the end of the day, we had swatches, right directions, shoe lasts, tiredness and a good sleep. HAHA


    Tuesday.
    Theo plus PD. Nakakastress sa PD dahil stressed nadin si Miss kaya nagMax's Chicken-all-you-can after. HAHA Grabe lang. We had competition: Meka, Insan, Jerome, Abi, Jarvin, Kevin and I, sumunod nalang si Claire, had the competition of who will eat quarter chicken the most.

    Standing:
    Ako . . . . . 7
    Kevin . . . . 7
    Jerome . . . 6
    Insan . . . .  5 1/2
    Meka . . . . 4
    Abi . . . . . . 3
    Jarvin . . . . .3
    Claire . . . . .1


    "Grabe Kimiko. Ano yan, eating for a cause? :o" - Claire

    SUPER LAUGHTRIP YUNG GABING YAN. =)) And glad that Kevin is starting to open up his problems with us. :) Kevin, Meka and I walk from Espanya to our destinations. Makabawi lang sa nakain. haha! Had my milk tea with me. Plus, the knowledge that there is really such a Disney Cars tshirt that is suitable for me. :")


    Wednesday.
    Logic. Oh I love this subject. Got plus 5 in a quiz for arriving early. And got plus 5 in recitation. :> Didn't understand anything in History of  Design, the class after Logic. Went lunch in Isetan, because Abi and I accompanied Claire to pay her silk screen thingy for her shoe. Went back to UST, but I headed to dorm to rest, Claire headed to her house for her cellphone and Abi of course, headed to the classroom. :))

    Met FF after their class then we go straight to Kevin's for the overnight. And guess what we finished? Yeah, just the perspective views and floor plans. :)) Di kasi kami aware na Interior Designers din pala kami. :)) No joke. :)




    Thursday.
    TODAY. :)) We woke up by 8am. Then breakfast na super sarap. :D Insan, Meka and I went home. Now I am here, blogging. :)) Waiting for their call. :))

    Will go to Marikina later to start doing our shoes. Literal na "do" ha, as in will make our own shoes from scratch. :)

    And we'll see if we can make it till the Math class, again. :))



    SOOOOO. DI NAMAN AKO BUSY MASYADO DIBA? :)) GUSTO KO NGA MATULOG NG ISANG WHOLE DAY LANG E. KAHIT ISA LANG PLEASE. :)) Bruises, body pain and headaches are here. Oh well, no choice but to say hello to them too. :))

    "One Week After" was Posted On: Thursday, July 7, 2011 @1:30 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.