Short Notice.
    Kimiko. Filipino. Japanese.
    Industrial Designer. Photographer.
    Graphic Artist. Thomasian. Grace
    Believer. God's Beloved.

    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    I need to be consistent!

    Tea now, coffee later. Inconsistency sucks. So does short attention span.


    Now I'm feeling that I am wasting my time doing nothing. I want to have a job, that's for sure. But I don't pressure myself much. All I want is to do something. An investment. From material to immaterial. Having lots of things liking to do makes me end up doing nothing, really. -_-


    All I have (and being seriously doing) now is a growing kingdom in Castle Story. *sigh

    "I need to be consistent!" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 @6:27 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.